Getting to know me

So what's it about, I hear you ask? Fi? Magic? Writing? Well, to be honest, all of the above. I already run two blogs for my home businesses, Haven Crystal Gifts and Murdering The Text but I wanted something that was a little more about just me and my life. I started this blog as an outlet for my writing, thoughts and inspirations.

For the past twelve years, I have been writing murder mystery plays for amateur dramatics groups and general fundraisers, but I've also been living with an idea for a novel, in fact several ideas. Last year I put pen to paper (ok, fingers to keys) and started my novel 'Split', a fantasy novel set in a future world. I aim to use this blog to discuss my writing progress, along with any other writing news I may have.

I'd also like to use this space to discuss other writerly topics - subjects connected with my novel, operating as a writing mum, links and contacts that other writers may find useful.

So here we go. Welcome to the Haven. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

My new writer website is up and running