Photo Inspiration for June




Comments

  1. Wow, you don't get much more inspired than that! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics, Fi. I especially like the first one. It reminds me of something from my current WIP. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gate in the first photo is magnificent. Where is it? I started imagining a story right away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gate and the bridge are on the estate of Castle Howard, near York.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting. I like the door in the empty room-
    like a clean canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bridge one. I want to lay in that grass and write.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been to Castle Howard yet, but I have seen an article on it in "Realm." Looks gorgeous. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

My new writer website is up and running