Lisa writes about body image and identity on her blog so please do visit her site.
The rules for both awards are similar:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger and 7 for the Beautiful Blogger award.
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
- Include the award images in your blog post.
7 Random Things About Me
- My middle name is the same as my mother's middle name. It's also the same as my daughter's. I don't know how it turned into a mini family tradition. It just did. I wonder whether my daughter will continue it if she has a daughter. Our middle name is Jean.
- I like a vast range of artists but my favourites are Salvador Dali and Canaletto.
- I've recently given up on alcohol because even one drink causes me to have a bad stomach and it looks like caffeine is the next on the get-rid list as it has started to affect my energy levels. There go my dreams of red wine weekends and daily lattes.
- I sometimes forget how old/young I am. Inside I feel around the thirty mark. It can be quite a shock to see photos of school friends (especially the balding male ones) or watch actors of my age on TV or in films and realise that time is passing.
- Maybe it's because I've travelled around a lot, especially over the last ten years, but I have developed a group of incredibly diverse and multi-talented friends. There are actors, writers, publishing peeps, fellow mums, teachers and so many more career and life identities in the mix. What a wonderful world I live in.
- Having looked into my family history, it has become clear that where one side of my family (my mother's) lived in the same area for hundreds of years, the other side (my father's) have always travelled. I'd like to learn why that difference existed. That's the next genealogy question to answer.
- The older I get, the greener my hazel eyes become.