Old year, new year


2014 is upon us but I didn't want to start this shiny, new year without reflecting on the one that's just passed.

2013 was the year when I proved to myself that 'I can' if I believe in myself. I can:
On a personal note, 'I can' lose weight and keep it off. Between June and December, I lost 2 stones in weight. I have more to lose yet but I'm confident that I can be down to my target weight  by the summer. 

My word for 2014 is 'refresh'. I have so many good things in my life already but I feel that I need to look at many of them with new eyes. I have no new year resolutions as such, just an incredible amount of optimism and excitement for the next twelve months. I have two murder mystery plays to write, a year's worth of blog posts and a novel to revamp for the 9-12 year age range. Plus I'm hoping to have to buy new clothes as I lose more weight. 

So there you have it - my old year and my new year. What about you? 

Comments

  1. Sounds like you have a good plan for your year. I'm posting my 2014 goals on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelly. I'll pop over on Wednesday to have a look.

      Delete
  2. What a great year you had. My plan is to go from good to great! Make my content so fresh and good that the readers cant help but share! I know I can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the attitude. All the best with it all, Jodi.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

My new writer website is up and running

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball