World Stationery Day

Today is World Stationery Day, part of National Stationery Week (27th April to 3rd May 2015). It's all about getting people writing by hand and of course, the love of stationery.

You can find all the details on the National Stationery Week website with fun videos, children's activities and how to get involved.

You can join in on Twitter and Facebook, write a letter  to a friend, or buy some new stationery (that's probably what I'll do - I can never have too many pens and pads).

I love to write by hand, be that my stories and plays, letters to friends or just a brainstorming session, so this is an easy task for me.

What about you? How will you get involved?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

My new writer website is up and running

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball