Something Useful for 2015 - Exercise No. 14

Taken from Wikipedia
Did you have an imaginary friend when you were a child? I did. Mine was a puppy - a very naughty puppy that always stopped in the middle of the road to have a poo when we were supposed to be crossing over, much to the annoyance of my mother.

I'm an only child and although my parents were loving, I was left to amuse myself for the large part of my time at home. I also wanted a puppy but after a failed attempt at mixing a toddler and a young red setter, my parents put thoughts of a pet aside until I was older.

So I created a friend, and a puppy, to keep me company and make trips out with my parents much more interesting.

What about you? Did you have an imaginary friend? What kind of conversation would you have with your imaginary friend if they visited you now?

Comments

  1. Aww. I love your imaginary friend ... even if he was naughty :-)
    I didn't have a 'friend' as such but would often disappear into conversation with people in the 'stories' I would tell myself. These stories and conversations haven't gone away lol. Help!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

My new writer website is up and running