Something Useful for 2015 - Exercise No. 15

It's autumn. The trees are shaking off their greenery. My morning journeys are wrapped in fog from the fields that I drive past. There's a chill in the air even when the sun is shining. I can feel it in my bones (or maybe that's a touch of rheumatism). Everything is on the shift.

This month's exercise is inspired by a word that, for me, denotes this time of year.


Change is ever present although sometimes the change is so gradual that we don't notice it. On other occasions, change can be brutally quick, shocking even.

If you were to write about 'change', what would your story tell me? Who would it be about? What would be its tone? How does change inspire you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

A Writerly Advent Calendar - Window No. 13