Have you heard of CreativeMornings?

The writer Iain Broome first drew my attention to 'Creative Mornings' when the CreativeMornings chapter in his home town opened.

Have you heard of Creative Mornings before? I hadn't.

Here's what it says on their website.

CreativeMornings is a breakfast lecture series for the creative community. Our free, monthly events feature a short talk and breakfast!

CreativeMornings are held in over 170 cities all over the world, from Sheffield (Iain's hometown), to New York, to Barcelona and Johannesburg. Click on the links to see the chapters for those cities.

What is CreativeMornings?

Now, unfortunately, there isn't a meeting near me but what's great about CreativeMornings is that each lecture, from all those cities, is accessible through the CreativeMornings website.

Here's a recent lecture, by Mr Bingo, that I love - 37 things that I have learnt.

Each month there's a theme. The theme for June is 'Survival'.

What appealed to me most about CreativeMornings is the element of community, a worldwide community of creatives, sharing advice and friendship over a croissant and coffee. What better way to spend a morning?

Have a look at the CreativeMornings website to see if your home town is listed. Have a look anyway. It's well worth a visit.

Comments

  1. Great idea! I'll have to check the website to see if there's one close to me. Thanks, Fi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of it, but it's a pretty neat idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

My new writer website is up and running