What I'm doing this month - June

Tick tock, tick tock. It's going to be a busy month for me this time round which isn't a  bad thing. It just needs a whole load of preparation and many many cups of coffee.

That Work-y Thing

The Murdering The Text website is still undergoing a lot of changes and my deadline is to finish them all by the end of June, in time to start on a new play in July.

The copywriting work is still ongoing. I'm learning so much with each piece I write, both about the writing craft, what kind of copy sells, and how to work to client-imposed conditions and deadlines. I can already see that what I've learnt will benefit Murdering The Text.

Novel

With my latest murder mystery play out of the way last month, I can concentrate on writing my novel on an evening. This will be the final draft and I have definite plans about what to do with it once it's finished.

What else

June is the birthday month for both my son and my husband two days apart (one of them's due to become a teenager - guess which?). Then there's Father's Day one day later. There'll be much celebration and I've almost finished buying presents. I just have to wrap them now.

There's one more little thing too. We may be buying a house. Fingers crossed.

Comments

  1. Wow! You are definitely busy, Fi. Good luck with everything, particularly your possible house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your son and husband. Best of luck with your novel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

My new writer website is up and running